Well yes I finally did get all the Christmas stuff thank you so much. It was a lot of fun having everything wrapped up and everything. Thanks a lot and ya i just ate the oreos they were still pretty dang good. I got two of the ones from shar as well and the other one just came to Coimbra this past week so I'll probably get that one on transfer day. So thanks a lot. I love all the candy It's been so long- you don't really think about stuff like that but all the little things I miss. Like root beer. If you ever think it would be good you could send me some root beer. I don't know if that would be dangerous or I don't know if you're allowed but that would be cool. My comp has never had it. He hasn't had a lot of American candy too so I'm letting him try a lot of my stuff. But thanks again that was awesome. The family pic is really cool. It was weird but kind of funny I showed it to Elder Zabriskie and he was like where are you. haha ya
But we went to Cassiano's church on Saturday -he is seventh day Adventist. It was cool but I guess it was weird. I felt really weird during their prayer and the only time I felt good was when I was thinking about our church. But ya hopefully we will get in to talk with him more this next week. We can only meet with him on Saturdays. But ya we have faith.
This week we had some awesome experiences knocking and I haven't felt the spirit so strong in a while. Well we went out knocking and found three people that were really interested and we marked a return appointment with. It was so fun and we felt the spirit so strong and my companion, Elder Cordeiro was like well should we go home because it was getting late. We thought and then he said Wait I feel something. He started walking and so I followed and he said I feel like we need to knock a door. So we knocked two doors with no success but he still felt it so we kept looking and then he said lets try this one. It was a completely dark old house. It looked like no one even lived there. So we knocked it and like a minute passed then we saw something move. Then a light went on and a man opened the door. He wasn't interested but he said Let me get my mom. She came to the door and was not very nice and didn't want us there. But she said she was sick so I got a prompting to say a prayer with her. So I asked and she accepted and I prayed. Then after the prayer her mood completely changed and she was happy and told us we could come back and talk to her any time. So we left and the feeling Elder Cordeiro had left and we went home. It was such a cool night and a lot of fun. When nights like that happen I just know with out a doubt this church is true. I love it.
ya church is really interesting with this small amount of people. It's fun though. And ya I have some cool news. I am now the secretary in the branch- officially I have a calling. So that is cool and stuff. So we will see how that goes. It should be a good experience for me and I'm excited.
Thanks for writing me a whole bunch. I love family. That's cool you got a new calling. I'm sure it will all work out for the better and you will have a lot of fun doing it. Good work on reading the Book of Mormon. It's awesome and so cool. Keep up the good work and thanks a lot.
well thanks again and i love you a ton. hope you guys have a great week and until next week. love you and tell dad i love him too. thanks
love
Elder abreu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment