3.07.2010

February 1, 2010

oh hello thanks for the email.

Ya i realized that the other day that it was six months in a couple days thats crazy it went by so so ridiculously fast. It's so much fun though.

I know how expensive it is I've always told you all you dont have to send packages a lot and stuff im ok. As for candy and stuff just american candy bars and things like that cuz they dont have a lot of it. They have snickers and chocolate but not butterfinger baby ruth and payday. The hot tamales and nerds were great thanks a ton.

Ya i got the letter from shawn and abby its a good one. and that would be awesome to get a picture of all my friends and you guys.

Ya the temperature over here is always right around like 2 to 6 degrees celsius so it's pretty cold but I'm pretty much used to it and when it gets up to about 10 it is really hot. But it's not too bad with the car. When we knock it's usually windy and freezing. We haven't gotten back in with Cassiano but I'm sure we will. He is a great guy and I know he wants answers. So keep praying for him.

Well one of our members mother died-It's bad but it's kind of funny. She wanted to die so bad she was 94 years old. The members wanted to keep her around and they had her on an oxygen tank thingy and she would always take it out. But she would always say like vou me emboura which means I'm going to die basically. And she was ready. But she went into a coma and then died sleeping in like a day so it was nice. Anyways she is perfect, she was baptized at 92, went to the temple at 93 and died. So she is golden. The members didn't come to church. So i got to fill in for her talk. So now i've given two talks. It went pretty well. I like giving them it helps me a lot with the language. It was about love of God and loving our fellow brothers.

Today was kind of a nice pday we went on this really beautiful drive through the mountains and drove to this church on the top of a mountain. It was really pretty. Vila real is gorgeous I like it a lot. We just got back from that. This week was fun nothing too crazy happened just talked with a lot of members and we had to spend a lot of time in the chapel because they are cleaning it and starting next week they're gonna start renovations so Cordeiro and I are going to have to spend a lot of time in the chapel. It kind of stinks but that's his calling. I'm sure some thing good will come out of it. Well actually I'm practicing the piano a little bit and I know one song. Zabriskie is starting to teach me he is amazing at playing. He can hear anything once and play it almost all the way. He's awesome. But ya it's all good. And im having a great time. Every day is something new and always really fun.

Thanks so much for all you do and everything and please call that lady in Riverside and write me back. I will get on the computer when we go to that member's house. Thanks and I love you guys. Have a great week and until next time

love
elder abreu

No comments:

Post a Comment